About Represent South Dakota
We are conservative, progressive and independent South Dakotans coming together to fight corruption. “Under God the people rule” is more than our state motto. It’s marching orders.
What the South Dakota Anti-Corruption Amendment Does
The South Dakota Anti-Corruption Amendment fights corruption. Right now, big donors and lobbyists hold all the power - the Amendment puts the voters of South Dakota back in charge. It will ban foreign money in elections, fight corruption, and hold politicians accountable.
The Amendment Will:
- Restrict lobbyist gifts to politicians
- Ban campaign money from unions and corporations to candidates and political parties
- Ban foreign money from South Dakota politics
- Stop politicians from using public office for personal gain
- Toughen ethics law enforcement
- Protect voter-approved laws from legislative meddling